Toshiba America Business Solutions Covid-19 Response
As the nation and world continue to deal with the consequences of COVID-19, we at Toshiba America Business Solutions want to share some important measures that we have put into place to ensure that we can continue to support you safely and effectively.
We have taken actions across our entire enterprise to ensure that we can support your business as well as ever:
- Our operations team is fully staffed and capable of processing orders whether at the office or from home.
- Warehouses are operating normally and able to ship orders without delay.
- Whenever possible, our sales and support teams will schedule phone or web conferences in lieu of on-site meetings but remain ready to advise and consult as always.
Health and Safety
We have issued the following guidance to all of our locations in an effort to help best protect our employees, clients and business partners from exposure to the virus:
- Cease all air travel immediately and until further notice
- Mandatory 14-day quarantine for any employees that have traveled outside of the US
- Allow employees who self-identify as at risk to work from home
- Remind all employees to commit to routine preventative hygiene
- Limit visitors to our workplaces
- Updated the Toshiba Hardware Cleaning Guide
Toshiba America Business Solutions leadership is continually monitoring the situation to ensure that all federal, state and local guidelines are being met and rapidly communicated throughout the organization.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this uncertain time.
From all of us at Toshiba America Business Solutions, we wish you good health and prosperity.
President & CEO
Toshiba America Business Solutions