ATLANTIC TOMORROW'S OFFICE PRESENTED WITH THE 2005 PROMASTERS AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN TECHNICAL SERVICE AND SUPPORT BY TOSHIBA AMERICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS INC.
Toshiba Dealer Honored at 2005 National Dealer Meeting For Achieving Outstanding Service and Customer Support
IRVINE , California ( May 03, 2005 ) :
Atlantic Tomorrow's Office today announced it has received Toshiba America Business Solution Inc.'s (TABS) annual ProMasters Award for achieving technical service and customer support excellence. This award marks Atlantic Tomorrow's Office's 13th year to be recognized for its accomplishments. This year's award was presented at a ceremony conducted at TABS' 2005 National Dealer Meeting held in Las Vegas last month.
"Atlantic Tomorrow's Office recognizes that the service and support we provide after the completion of a sale is the most important part of our customer relationship. Toshiba has a long history of providing all the tools and training we need to excel in this area and exceed our customers' expectations," said Larry Weiss, president, Atlantic Tomorrow's Office. "Being recognized as a Toshiba ProMasters dealer is an honor that confirms to our customers that we are committed to providing them with the highest level of service and after-sale support."
The ProMasters Program and Award were specifically developed by TABS to ensure the highest standard of technical expertise and service in the industry. Only dealers that have surpassed rigorous standards and evaluations and an ongoing qualification process, as well as continually demonstrate an unwavering commitment to providing exceptional customer service and knowledge in support of TABS copier, printer and facsimile products, are eligible to receive the ProMasters designation.
"It gives us great pleasure to honor Atlantic Tomorrow's Office as a ProMasters dealer, and recognize their dedication to providing customers with the best possible purchasing experience," said George Colborn, vice president, Service, TABS. "The ProMasters Program demonstrates Toshiba's uncompromising commitment to providing its customers the highest level of reliability and satisfaction, and is intended to raise the status quo for industry service and support."
All TABS dealers nationwide are eligible to enter the ProMasters competition. Qualifications for receiving the ProMasters Award include the fulfillment of specific and demanding requirements, including:
- Toshiba Trained Technicians - ProMasters dealers must maintain a number of technicians with authorized training on each TABS copier, printer and facsimile model. These technicians must be certified through TABS' training and service development programs.
- Field Service Operation - ProMasters dealers must manage a comprehensive field service operation and possess proper service tools and manuals, and technical bulletins to ensure timely onsite repair and maintenance of customers' products.
- Ongoing Customer Relations Program - To ensure all TABS customers receive responsive customer support, ProMasters dealers must maintain an ongoing customer relations and satisfaction training program for all technicians and customer support personnel.
- Pro-Active Preventative Maintenance Scheduling - ProMasters dealers must maintain a preventative maintenance scheduling program for all customers' equipment based on TABS' periodic inspection policies and procedures, ensuring reliability of TABS' products and eliminating unnecessary downtime and operating expenses.
- Equipment Appraisal - To ensure all ProMasters dealers are maintaining TABS' products according to prescribed standards, all dealers are subjected to a random, semi-annual field equipment appraisal by TABS Regional Service specialists. These appraisals ensure customers' products are adequately maintained.
- Dealer Computer System Capabilities - All ProMasters dealers are strongly encouraged to maintain an online computer system to incorporate spare parts inventory control, field technician dispatching, maintenance agreements, service record tracking and service billing, ensuring more responsive and efficient customer service support.
In addition, TABS dealers that meet these standards are then scored and evaluated by Toshiba's Regional Service Department in a number of service, competency, efficiency and customer satisfaction areas. Detailed, onsite evaluations of customer equipment also are performed with grading on equipment condition, performance and overall customer satisfaction. Only those dealers earning satisfactory scores of at least 700 out of a possible 1,000 in the evaluation process receive the honor of a ProMasters designation.
About Atlantic Tomorrow's Office
Atlantic Tomorrow's Office, founded in 1982, is a full service office automation and IT solutions provider. Headquartered in New York City, Atlantic Tomorrow's Office has three branch locations throughout New York. With 150 employees, the company is currently the largest independent office systems dealership in the region. Other accolades garnered by Atlantic Tomorrow's Office include consistently being named an Elite Dealer by OfficeDealer magazine and receiving Toshiba's 2004 "Dealer of the Year" award.
About Toshiba America Business Solutions
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. (TABS) manages product planning, marketing, sales, service support and distribution of copiers, facsimiles, multifunction printing products, network controllers and toner products throughout the United States, Latin America and the Caribbean. Headquartered in Irvine, Calif., TABS has four divisions: the Electronic Imaging Division, Toner Products Division and Document Solutions Engineering Division; and Toshiba Business Solutions (TBS), which operates a national network of wholly owned subsidiaries.
Named the most favored manufacturer in seven of the past eight years by the Business Technology Association (BTA), Toshiba's entire product line, customer support and marketing distribution policies are markers for the industry. Among the many other awards garnered in recent years, Toshiba was named the "Copier Manufacturer of the Year" by the Marketing Research Consultants (MRC) in 2004, 2002, 2001, 1998 and 1997, was named to the CIO 100 for being one of the top 100 "agile" companies in the world in 2004, and received the CIO Web Business award for its leading edge intranet site in 2000, 1999 and 1998.
TABS is an independent operating company of Toshiba Corporation, the seventh largest electronics/electrical equipment company and the world's 62nd largest company in terms of sales. Ranked by Fortune magazine as the 8th Most Admired Electronics Company in America and 9th Most Admired Electronics Company in the World, Toshiba Corporation is a world leader in high technology products with more than 300 major subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide. Fiscal year revenue in 2003 was approximately $53 billion.
For more information on Toshiba copier, facsimile, multifunction printing products, network controllers or toner products, or for a dealer in your area, call 1 800 GO TOSHIBA or visit the TABS Web site at www.copiers.toshiba.com.